FREE LOVE SPELLS, LOVE SPELLS, VOODOO MAGIC SPELLS, BLACK MAGIC SPELLS, VOODOO MAGIC LOVE SPELLS, POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS, VOODOO RITUAL SPELLS, FREE MONEY MAGIC SPELLS, POWERFULL VOODOO.FREE VOODOO SPELLS VOODOO MAGICK. Make Your Own Poppet Or Voodoo Doll. VOODOO LOVE AND REVENGE SPELLS REAL MAGIC!

Welcome to the most powerful voodoo love spells on the internet! Voodoo is known to be the best magick of psychic arts! Now you can ask a real voodoo spell caster to cast love and money spells for you! Experience the effective power of Voodoo just like dozens of happy clients did before you. Voodoo is the key!!!

Free Psychic Network | Psychic Readings Forum | Tarot Readings | Free Daily Horoscopes | Numerology Reading |Psychic Readings


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Instructions for Voodoo Doll Spell

Instructions for Voodoo Doll Spell

Take thy doll and place it into the circle. After doing so take the doll and chant whilst placing your Enemies item upon it..and chant the following placing the doll back into the circle.

I command you, I control you.
I command you, I compel you.
I command you ,I compel you,
I command you, I compel you

Hear my voice!

For what thy enemy has done to me so shall my pain come to them.
Hear my voice, The pain you have caused me I shall cause thee!

Take Needle, Candle ect, and Inflict pain to thy Doll.
Repeat if needed.